1.Do you like Blue Cheese? I've had it and was o.k. with it but it's not my fav
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Yes...my babysitter was smoking and I thought it looked cool, so I asked her if I could try it...It was NASTY and I told my mom it was nasty. (She never babysat for us again...)I think I was about 4 or 5
3. Do you own a gun? I don't, but my husband does.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic- I like diet cherry limeaid
5. Do you get nervous before a doctors appointment? Only when it's time for a Pap Smear. The nurse told my doctor how much I didn't like it and when he came in he was wearing a big, white sheet over his head with the eye holes cut out of it. I swear he looked like one of those black people haters with the pointy white hats! And you know what was even funnier? He was African American. He asked me,"If I wear this, would you be more comfortable?" I loved him! He was so funny!!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them once in a while and only with taco sauce.
7. What is your favorite Christmas song? Friendly Beasts by Garth Brooks
8. What do you like to drink in the mornings? Nothing, I don't usually eat or drink in the morning. I'm not a morning person.
9. Can you do push ups? Ha! I couldn't do em in high school and I definately can't do em now!
10. What is your favorite Movie? Anne of Green Gables and Gone with the Wind
11. What is your favorite piece of Jewelry? My two CTR rings that my husband gave me (I need to be reminded twice to Choose The Right...LOL!) And of course my wedding ring
12. Favorite Hobby? Collecting things for scrapbooking, stamping, and sewing!!
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? Yup! I have at least 5 kids that still idolize me! The other ones are teenagers...enough said.
14. Do you have ADD? Nope...
15. What is the trait that you hate about your self? Hmmmm....Sometimes I'm lazy, messy,etc...
16. What is your middle name? Anne
17. Name 3 thoughts at this moment. I don't like to be sick, my head hurts and I'm feeling a little bit snackish.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: My daughter took me and her boyfriends mother to the movies and I bought the popcorn and drinks.
19. Current worries right now. Being a good mommy, a good homemaker and a good person
20. Current hate right now: My head that won't stop feeling like it's gonna blow up
21. Favorite place to be: with my whole family
22. How did you bring in the new year? In my house doing what we always do (watching movies and snacking on junk!!
23. Where would you like to go? On a cruise to Alaska, a trip to Ireland, A trip to Italy, another trip to Canada to see Banff in the spring and hmmmmm....Hawaii.
24. Name 3 people who will do this? Hmmmm....maybe Autumn, Christy and Yvonne
25- Who's answers do you want to read the most. Everyone's
26. What color shirt you wearing right now? In my jammies
27. Do you like sleeping in satin sheets? Nope, I like flannel.
28. Can you whistle? poorly
29. Favorite color? Fuschia, red and lavender
30. Would you be a pirate? no
31. What songs do you sing in the shower? Every song I know the words to, the acoustics in there make you sound really good!
32. Favorite girls name- Brynleigh and Emma and McKenna
33. favorite boys name- Kaidan
34. Whats in your pocket right now? no pockets
35. Last thing that made you laugh? Something on NCIS
36. Bed sheets as a child? Some weird looking ones
37. Worst injury you've ever had? I tied my sweat shirt around my waist and a pole in the playground and would spin myself around and around. One time the sleeve ripped and I fell to the ground and gave myself a really bad concussion. I don't remember waking up, I just remember walking across the street to the nurses office and then I remember being in the hospital for the next 3 days. (My twin got all the goodies, cuz she was alone...what IS up with THAT!!?)
38. Favorite snack. Chips and Chocolate
39. Favorite thing to do on Sunday: Listen to the talks and lessons. They make me cry every single Sunday.
40. Who is your loudest friend? I don't know...we're all loud
41. How many dogs do you have? None
42. Does someone have a crush on you? Yup! My little Jo Jo said I was cute the other day. I told him I was already taken.
43. What is your favorite book? Oh man...the list could go on and on and on. I love to read pretty much anything.
44. What is your favorite candy? anything chocolate
45. What is your favorite sports team? Hmmmmm....49ers and the Cowboys
46. What songs do you want played at your funeral? Families can be together Forever
47. What were you doing at midnight last night? Watching tv
48. What was the fist thing you thought this morning? Darn it! I'm sicker today!!
49. what is your favorite meal? Tacos made with potatoes.
50. Where is your happy place: Reading and going to someplace else
In which I improvise trees . . .
6 years ago

2 comments:
Taco sauce on hot dogs? wow. We really think are are alot alike~! Love ya!
Taco made with potatoes?? Hmmm......I will have to give that a try.
Hope you get better soon!
P.S. I am SO jealous that your daughter took YOU out to the movies. Cool!
Post a Comment